I was . . . an American
At what point did George Washington stop calling himself an Englishman and start calling himself an American?
There was a time when the definition of “Englishman” included such things as the liberty to own property, freedom from undue taxation and the right to life which meant that you could not be imprisoned or killed at the whim of government but, rather, you had to be tried according to the rule of law.
Englishmen living in the Colonies saw these liberties and other rights of citizenship slowly erode away until their life became nothing more than an oppressive slavery to a tyrannical government. For years the Colonists tried every way they could think of to “fix” the government but the government refused to even listen to their grievances.
There came a time that the English Colonists could no longer tolerate the tyranny of their government and, since that government would not change its despotic ways, the Colonists refused to be subject to that government. They declared that they were no longer to be Englishmen but were free to establish a new government. This was made clear in the Declaration of Independence when it stated that, “when a long train of abuses and usurpations …evinces a design to reduce them [the People] under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”
Since the English government would not allow them to be free men, the Colonists found that their only choice was Revolution.
There was a time when the definition of “American” included unalienable rights of Life, Liberty and ownership of private property. That definition also included, among others, Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion, the Right to bear arms, the Right to petition for a redress of grievances and the Right to be secure in our persons, houses, papers and effects.
Over the past 70 – 80 years, Americans have had, not just some, but all of their liberties and rights stripped from them. Life in America is no longer defined by freedoms, rights and the rule of law but, instead, life is made up of only those things that the government allows us to do. And there is no chance whatsoever that we can “fix” this government. We, the People, have been reduced to living “under absolute Despotism” and must, therefore, “throw off such government”.
We must declare our independence and admit that we used to be Americans but are now a free people, created by God to be a moral and upright nation. For we have absolutely no hope that this present government will suddenly repeal its laws, rescind its taxes, disband its regulatory agencies and allow us to live as free and independent citizens. It is therefore our right and our duty “to throw off such Government” but, unlike the Colonists, we cannot advocate for or engage in a violent and bloody rebellion to achieve the revolutionary changes necessary to return our country to its former glory as “the land of the free and the home of the brave” because we would, without a doubt, lose. As a matter of fact, the use of violence would, at this time, be exactly the wrong thing to do. Because all it will take is one small incident for the President to justify declaring a “National Emergency” which would initiate martial law, put troops in our streets and see people hauled off to FEMA concentration camps. So, don’t go shooting people or blowing stuff up because there is a better way to accomplish our goals and I like to think of that way as “rebuilding the walls”.
I am . . . a Christian
“A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.” Proverbs 22:3 (and 27:12)
From Dictionary.com, we learn that “prudent” means:
1. wise or judicious in practical affairs; sagacious; discreet or circumspect; sober.
2. careful in providing for the future; provident: a prudent decision.
Which means that I am a “prepper”. But, then again, so is everybody else – and I do mean everybody.
Athletes and soldiers prepare (train) for contests and combat.
Students prepare (study) for tests.
High society types prepare (dress) for dinner and low society types prepare (cook) the dinner and prepare (set) the table.
When I was a child, my mother would prepare (make) my lunch the night before and pack it in my little Howdy Doody lunch box.
And, if you watch TV, you know that there are lots of people that are prepping for Doomsday. Which is shown as the stockpiling of food and water, guns and ammo, duct tape and, of course, camo’.
They aren’t really preparing for doomsday, though, because that means what? – the sun goes nova, the planet is incinerated and all life forms are vaporized? – or a similar scenario that equates to the end of all things? Seems to me that preparing for that would be rather pointless. Because prepping does not mean just staying alive during a disaster, it means being ready to live (and help others to live) a good and full life after that event has happened.
What I see are people prepping for a disastrous or cataclysmic event, what I do not see is any well reasoned discussion on exactly what happens afterwards. These preppers can be divided into four basic categories:
1. those that see the zombies coming up the street so they grab their GOOD bag and their AK-47 and run off into the woods. There, they will forage for nuts and berries for 6-12 months at which time the world will return to normal and they will come home to resume life where they left off.
2. those that see the zombies coming up the street, quickly pack all of their belongings into a trailer and bug-out to a distant location (some will bug-in, or stay at their present location). There they will live an isolated, but well stocked, existence for 3-5 years at which time the revolution will have been won and life will have been reset to the way it was in 1787.
3. those whose lives will center in a fortified bunker which will be stocked with dozens of weapons and multiple tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition. They will lead a quasi-military/warfare life based on fire-fights and skirmishes with the enemy. This will continue for 10-15 years or until all of the bad guys have been shot which will leave a world full of good guys that will live in peace and harmony for the rest of their days.
4. those whose religious beliefs or church doctrines lead them to believe that they will not be here when anything bad happens.
Sub-group (A) believes they will be Raptured and therefore will be in Heaven while tribulation and woe ravage the Earth.
Sub-group (B) believes that they will be killed by the minions of the Anti-Christ and therefore will be in Heaven while tribulation and woe ravage the Earth.
There is one more category but it is a bit different in that this group is preparing for life after the one cataclysmic event that will change the world forever.
5. those that are true servants of Jesus Christ and have been shown the truth of “those things which must shortly come to pass”. They know that the cataclysmic event that is about to happen is that the Lord Jesus Christ will soon return to establish His kingdom. They are prepping by laying up treasures in heaven and working to be worthy of crowns, jewels, mansions and eternal life in the kingdom of God. They are helping others to prepare for that life by helping them to endure the inevitable disasters, destruction and terror that will come upon the whole Earth before His return.
I will be . . . saved
“But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” Matthew 24:13 “prepare to meet thy God, O Israel.” Amos 4:12
The final destruction of America; politically, economically and culturally, will take place over the next few years. America will then become just another fiefdom in the “global community” whose leaders will use force, violence and terror to enslave the people of the world. And it makes no difference whether it is called Communism, Socialism, Catholicism, Islam or some combination thereof, the New World Order will be fueled by godlessness and led by the Anti-Christ.
The NWO is going to happen and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it. Our only hope is in the promises that God gave us. Promises that say that the end of this evil will come when Jesus returns – all we have to do is endure until that end.
The spiritual term “enduring” is almost the same as the physical term “prepping” in that they both mean that we should be ready ahead of time to live through the disaster that is coming. But the physical term “prepping” is nothing at all like the spiritual term of “prepping”.
The scriptural commandment is, “Prepare to meet thy God” which has absolutely nothing to do with guns, dried food, or a well-packed Bug-Out Bag. The only way to prep for meeting the Lord is to “lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal…” This will lead into an entirely spiritually-oriented discussion which is outside the scope of this treatise.
What must we do to endure, and how do we prep for, the coming cataclysmic disaster?
The first step is to recognize that what we are facing is succinctly expressed as the “New World Order”. That NWO will consist of three parts which will control every aspect of life on the planet: a one-world government, a global economy, and a one-world religion. Then understand that, the NWO will try to prevent us from reaching the goal of “enduring to the end” through deception in both the physical and spiritual realms.
– We will be led to believe that our only hope of staying alive and having a place to live and food to eat will come through our trusting the government to provide for all of our physical needs. This is called the Mark of the Beast and there are a lot of people that have already shown themselves willing to believe this lie.
– We will be led to believe that the Anti-Christ is God and that our only hope of salvation will be in the worship of a church doctrine. This is called the One World Religion and there are a lot of people that have already shown themselves willing to believe this lie.
Within the NWO, there will be only two types of people: “rulers” and “taxpayers” (or, more exactly, owners and slaves). Every person will be forced to accept their place within the political/economic system by being presented with the choice of “live as a slave or die as an outcast”. If you choose to not join the system, you will be barred from partaking of that system. Which means that you will not be able to have a job, you will not be allowed to buy food, water or clothing and you will not be allowed access to any services such as doctors or hospitals.
The second step is to prepare ahead of time so that when you are faced with that “live or die” decision, you will have resources available such that you do not have to depend on that world government to sustain your life. Everybody needs to prepare in two ways, both of which must happen at the same time,:
1) by joining with like-minded friends to procure property, gather supplies and and acquire the skills necessary to produce the things necessary for the benefit of your family and your community. [An enumeration and explanation of the resources needed all fall under the umbrella of “true community” and will be discussed in a separate document.]
2) by separating, extricating and disconnecting from “the system” – which includes: the political, the economic, the societal, and the cultural aspects of life as we know it. We cannot allow ourselves to think that this could be accomplished by violence, bloodshed or acts of terror, instead, we must do things that are legal, unobtrusive and off of the radar (you can’t do much prepping if you are sitting in a jail cell). Below is a list of revolutionary things that you can do that will separate you from the system. They are, for the most part, perfectly legal and you don’t really have to announce to anyone that you are doing them. An added benefit is that we can buy some time if enough people will do any of the seven items listed under POLITICS.
– Register to vote – but indicate that you have “no party affiliation”.
– Vote for the candidate of your choice on any line other than Democrat or Republican.
– Never vote for an incumbent – for any office, at any level of government.
– Never vote for a lawyer – for any office, at any level of government.
– Never vote for anyone that has a degree in “political science” or “international studies”.
– Do not accept a job for any agency of the federal government. If you already have such a
– Do not join any branch of the military. If you are already in the military – quit, but be sure to
wait for your discharge date – do not go AWOL
– Cancel all subscriptions to newspapers and magazines. Do not buy from any company that advertises with any news outlet (radio, tv, or print).
– Remove your children from government schooling (including college).
– Do not join a church of any sort at any time. If you are already a member of a
church – quit.
– Do not go to the movies. Do not purchase, or rent, movies on DVD.
– Do not purchase music in any form.
– Cancel your cable TV service.
– Never buy anything if you have to go into debt to purchase it. Do not use a credit card or
apply for a loan.
– Do not invest in any stocks, bonds, pension plans, insurance plans or banking plans. If
you already have, then get your money back and use it to buy land.
– Do not buy groceries from any of the chain stores. Grow your own, buy from your
neighbors or from local farmers markets.
– Do not buy meat from any of the commercial producers. Raise your own, buy from your
neighbors or learn to hunt.
– Buy at least one firearm (either; pistol, rifle or shotgun) for each member of your
household, no matter how old or how young they are, and teach them to use those guns
for hunting. Bows and arrows are also a very effective method of hunting.
– Do not purchase any form of insurance, such as; life, health, homeowners, fire, rental,
theft, flood, earthquake, etc.
– Do not buy anything except food and other essential necessities. Do not buy a new car or
build a new house. Do not buy a boat, a TV, jewelry, fancy clothes or go on expensive
– Do not volunteer your time or donate any money to any not-for-profit, tax-exempt or
– Move out of the city (even if it is only a small city). Get yourself a few acres someplace
that is close to other, like-minded families for the sake of mutual benefit and helping each
other to endure.
– Do not join a union of any sort at any time. If you are already a member of a union – quit.
– Do not visit a doctor’s office or go to the emergency room except in the most dire of
situations such as: heart attack, broken bones, car accident, etc.
– Do not purchase or use any pharmaceutical drugs. Find out about and study the
difference between natural medicines and the toxic poisons that the pharmaceutical
companies are foisting off on us.
– Do not fly on any commercial airline.
– Do not eat at any chain restaurants or fast-food franchises.
– Do not attend any sporting events, concerts or stage productions.
We are not suggesting that anybody try to do all of these things at the same time. Each family needs to work together to prioritize, set goals and develop their own timeline that will guide their path as they disconnect from this present world system and develop their connections to the world of freedom, liberty, faith in God and love of their fellow man.
Please realize, though, that doing any, or even all, of these revolutionary acts will not accomplish a true revolution in either our country or our culture. Doing these revolutionary things will only, at best, allow us to separate ourselves from the economy enough so that we can avoid having to take the mark of the beast. That is the definition of “enduring until the end”.
I was an American… now, I am a citizen of that celestial city.
I am a Christian… and I am preparing to meet my God.
I will be saved… when Jesus returns to establish His kingdom on Earth.